GSM 900MHz & Dcs 1800MHz Dual Band Selective Pico Repeater
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Set/Year|
- PICO REPEATER
- 48 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: BT-3A20B
- Transmission Medium: Wireless
- Lightning Protection: Lightning Arrester
- Condition: New
- Specification: 360*450*130mm
- Type: Wireless Repeater
- Standard: Standard
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Trademark: BOOSTEL
- Origin: China
The repeater is working as a relay between the BTS and mobiles. It picks up the strongest signal from BTS via the Donor Antenna, linearly amplifies the signal and then retransmits it via the Indoor Signal Distribution System to the weak/blind coverage area. And the mobile signal is also amplified and retransmitted to the BTS via the opposite direction.
The Pico Repeater can amplify the signal within the customized band.
High system gain
Linear power amplification to effectively suppress inter-modulation and spurious emission
Smart Automatic Level Control (ALC) ensures output level stable and adjustable continuously
Unique color LEDs to indicate power supply and state and alarm
Simple installation with external AC/DC adapter
|Indoor:||Hotels, exhibition centers, basements, shopping malls, offices, parking lots, …|
|Frequency Range (customized)||Uplink||890~ 915 MHz||1920~ 1980 MHz|
|Downlink||935~ 960 MHz||2110~ 2170 MHz|
|Working bandwidth (DL/UL Selective)||75MHz||60MHz|
|Output Power (customized)||15dBm||15dBm|
|Manual Gain Control||≥31dB|
|AGC control range||≥20dB|
|Max. Input Power Without Damage||≤0dBm|
|Group delay time||≤ 5μs|
|I/O Impedance||50 Ω|
|Error Vector Magnitude (EVM)||--||≤ 12.5%|
|Peak Code Domain Error (PCDE)||--||≤ -35dBm|
|Out-of-Band Gain(DL&UL)||±2.5MHz ≤30dB|
|2.7 ≤ f offset < 3.5 MHz ≤ 60dB|
|3.5 ≤ f offset < 7.5 MHz≤ 45dB|
|7.5 ≤ f offset < 12.5 MHz≤ 45dB|
|12.5 ≤ f offset≤ 35dB|
|Spurious Emission||9kHz~1GHz: ≤ -36dBm/30kHz||Comply with 3GPP TS 25.106 V6.0.0|
|RF Connector||N-Type (Female)|
|Power Consumption||≤ 40W|
|Power Supply||AC100~ 240V|
|Weight||≤ 8 kg|
|Alarm Monitoring System||Alarm for uplink self-oscillation|
|Indication LED||Power supply, Alarm, state|
|Operating Temperature||-10 ~ +50 °C|
View of Repeater
PANEL View of Repeater
- It supports wall mounting installation, follow the instructions below.
- First of all, choose a mounting position for the Pico Repeater in indoor environment. And then align Pico Mounting hole on the wall and be marked
- According to formerly marking on the wall to drill the holes, and inserted the rubber plug in the holes.
- Use screws fix the Pico's mounting hole on the wall where Pico is going to be installed.
- The BTS port on Pico Repeater is connected to the donor antenna, MS port is connected to the service antenna.
- System is supplied by AC220V power via connection of the external extension power cable.
- The system works properly under the condition of having enough system isolation.
- With obstruction or no, it must ensure the distance of 5-30 m between the donor antenna and service antenna.