Dcs 1800MHz Single Wide Band Pico Repeater
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Set/Year|
- PICO REPEATER
- 48 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: BT-DA17A
- Transmission Medium: Wireless
- Lightning Protection: Lightning Arrester
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Type: Wireless Repeater
- Standard: Standard
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Trademark: BOOSTEL
- Specification: 360*450*130mm
The repeater is working as a relay between the BTS and mobiles. It picks up the strongest signal from BTS via the Donor Antenna, linearly amplifies the signal and then retransmits it via the Indoor Signal Distribution System to the weak/blind coverage area. And the mobile signal is also amplified and retransmitted to the BTS via the opposite direction.
The Pico Repeater can amplify the signal within the customized band.
High system gain
Linear power amplification to effectively suppress inter-modulation and spurious emission
Smart Automatic Level Control (ALC) ensures output level stable and adjustable continuously
Unique color LEDs to indicate power supply and state and alarm
Simple installation with external AC/DC adapter
|Indoor:||Hotels, exhibition centers, basements, shopping malls, offices, parking lots, …|
|Maximum Gain||≥65 dB|
|Maximum Output Power(Customized)||17dBm|
|AGC control range||≥20dB|
|Maximum Input power|
|In-Band Ripple||≤ 5 dB|
|I/O Impedance||50 Ω|
|Noise Figure||≤ 6dB|
|Group delay time||≤ 5μs|
|Spurious Emission||9kHz~1GHz: ≤ -36dBm/30kHz|
|Third-order Inter-Modulation||≤ -40dBc|
|RF Connector||N-Type (Female)|
|Power Consumption||≤ 20W|
|Power Supply||AC100~ 240V|
|Alarm Monitoring System||Alarm for uplink self-oscillation|
|Indication LED||Power supply, Alarm, state|
|Operating Temperature||-10 ~ +50 °C|
|Relative Humidity Range||≤95%|
View of Repeater
PANEL View of Repeater
- It supports wall mounting installation, follow the instructions below.
- First of all, choose a mounting position for the PICO Repeater in indoor environment. Use the hanger that comes with the repeater package, and fix the hanger on the wall where repeater is going to be installed, use the hole on the hanger to secure the hanger on to the wall.
- Use the back of the repeater to hang on the bracket and complete the installation
- Fasten the PICO Repeater with expansion bolts equipped with PICO Repeater package.
- The BTS port on PICO Repeater is connected to the donor antenna, MS port is connected to the service antenna.
- System is supplied by AC220V power via connection of the external extension power cable.
- The system works properly under the condition of having enough system isolation.
- With obstruction or no, it must ensure the distance of 5-30 m between the donor antenna and service antenna.