- RF REPEATERS
- 41 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: BT-GC00D-4/BT-GB43D-4
- Transmission Medium: Optical Fiber
- Lightning Protection: Lightning Arrester
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Type: Wireless Repeater
- Standard: Standard
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Trademark: BOOSTEL
- Specification: 560*450*270mm
Model: BT-GC00D-4 BT-GB43D-4
The system consists of two parts: Donor Unit and Remote Unit. The Donor unit captures the BTS signal via direct coupler closed to BTS, then converts it into optic signal and transmits the amplified signal to the Remote Unit via fiber optic cable. The Remote unit will reconvert the optic signal into RF signal and provide the signal to the areas where network coverage is inadequate. And the mobile signal is also amplified and retransmitted to the BTS via the opposite direction.
Omni-directional antenna can be adopted to expand more coverage
Tx/Rx control and alarm messages can be transmitted via one fiber optic cable
Adopting WDM module to realize long-distance transmissionStable and improved signal transmission quality
One Donor Unit can support up to 4 Remote Units to maximize utilization of fiber optic cable
USB port provides a link to a notebook for local supervision or to the built-in wireless modem to communicate with the NMS (Network Management System) that can remotely supervise repeater's working status and download operational parameters to the repeater
|Outdoor:||Airports, tourism regions, golf courses, tunnels, factories, mining districts, villages, …|
|Indoor:||Hotels, exhibition centers, basements, shopping malls, offices, parking lots, …|
|Maximum Input Power||10 dBm|
|Transmission Distance||≤ 20km|
|Maximum Output Power(Customized)||43dBm|
|Maximum Gain(Cable access)||≥ 60dB|
|Gain Adjustment Range||1~31 dB @ step of 1 dB|
|Voltage Standing Wave Ratio||< 1.5|
|Noise Figure||≤ 5dB(only for uplink)|
|In-band Ripple||≤ 3dB|
|Spurious Emission||Within working band||≤ -15dBm/30kHz|
|Out of working band|
(f > 2.5MHz)
|9kHz~1GHz: ≤ -36dBm/30kHz|
|1GHz~12.75GHz: ≤ -30dBm/30kHz|
|Third-order Inter-Modulation||≤ -45dBc / 30kHz (measured under rated output power)|
|System Delay||≤ 5μSec|
|RF Connector||N-Type (Female) / Changeable / bottom of casing|
|Fiber Optic Light Source||Laser unit (wavelength:1310nm/1550nm)|
|Optical Output Power||≥0dBm(1310nm) / ≥3dBm(1550nm)|
|Optical Receiver Sensitivity||≤-25dBm|
|Temperature Range||Operation: -25°C ~ + 55°C / Storage: -30°C ~ +60°C|
|Relative Humidity Range||≤ 95% (non condensing)|
|Power Supply (customized)||DC-48V or AC110V or AC220V,50/60Hz|
|Power consumption||≤ 15W(Donor Unit)||≤ 150W(Remote Unit)|
|Backup Power Supply (optional)||4 hours|
|Dimensions||418mm X 90mm X 290mm||428mm X 328mm X 220mm|
|NMS Monitoring Function (optional)||Real-time alarm for door status, temperature, power supply, LNA, VSWR, self-oscillation, etc;|
Remote control turn on/off, increasing/decreasing output power, etc;
Real-time status for output/input power, UL/DL gain, all status of repeater's.
Installation & Commissioning
- Find a place with 2U height inside the 19" standard cabinet near the BTS.
- Insert the FOR Donor Unit into the cabinet.
- Fasten the Donor Unit onto the cabinet via four screws.
- Connect two couplers to the BTS terminals of the selected sector (the sector antenna shall be facing against the area to be covered) as shown in Figure 4-4.
- Connect a RF Combiner between the coupler and Donor Unit with 3 RF Jumper Cables (see Figure 4-3) as shown in Figure 4-4. Each of the RF Jumper Cables has N-Male connectors at two ends.
- Connect one optic patch cord (see Figure 4-6) between the fiber optic terminal and the Donor Unit. And cover the other patch cords with a plastic bag for protection.
- Connect the power cable between the BTS -48V power supply and the Donor Unit.
1.2.1 Steps for mounting on the Pole
- At Donor site, install the FSR Donor Unit, Donor Antenna, Link Antenna, and RF cable as per specified plan and site layout. FSR Donor Unit can be pole-mounted using the brackets as shown below.
- Place M8 screws through the holes of H type brackets as shown in figure 1
- Fix combiner onto the H type brackets with M6 screws
- Fix H type brackets with combiner installed onto the pole with U type brackets and M8 screws
Figure 1 Repeater Mounting Bracket
- Orient the Link Antenna of Donor Site to the direction of the Remote Site.
- Use Site Master to measure the VSWR of the RF cable from the Link Antenna. The value should be less than 1.5; Otherwise, check the connectors and the installation of the cable.
- Start Commissioning the Donor Unit .
- Proceed to the Remote Site.
- At Remote site, install the FSR Remote Unit, Link Antenna, Coverage Antenna, and RF cables. Remote Unit can be wall mounted or pole mounted depending on the approved plan.
- Orient the Remote Link Antenna to the direction of the Donor Site.
- Using Spectrum Analyzer, check the Link RSL; adjust the Link Antennas of both Donor and Remote until the required RSL is achieved. Link RSL can be computed using conventional path calculation method.
- Then, measure the VSWR of the RF cables connecting with the Link Antenna of Remote Unit. The value should be less than 1.5, otherwise, check the connectors and the installation of the cable.
- Start Commissioning the Remote Unit .
1.1.2 Steps for mounting on the wall
- At Donor site, install the FSR Donor Unit, Donor Antenna, Link Antenna, and RF cable as per specified plan and site layout. FSR Donor Unit can be wall-mounted using the brackets as shown below.
- Make four marks on the wall according to the dimension shown as figure 2
- Drill four holes at position marked
- Fix two pcs H type brackets on the wall with M8 expansion screws
- Fix combiner onto the brackets with M6 screws
Figure 2 Repeater Mounting Bracket
- Connect the RF cable from Donor Antenna to the spectrum analyzer and check if the Donor Antenna is receiving the correct frequency; and then measure the signal level of the said frequency (RSL). Adjust the antenna to make the readings approach the recorded value on the survey report. Record all readings.
- Inside the repeater, disconnect the uplink duplexer to the ICS module so as to cut any signal coming from air going to the uplink duplexer and thus protecting the amplifier from damaging. Connect a 30 dB attenuator to the output of the repeater; this attenuator will serve as a load for the repeater. The purpose of this attenuator is to protect the equipments from damaging.
- Turn ON the repeater. Observe the LED display on the NMS board. Check for any alarm. Under normal condition, the POWER LED should be always green and the RUN LED should be blinking, the ALARM LED should be not bright with red color.